Blog Tour: Fall for Him by J.C. Valentine

Fall For Him Tour Banner Fall for Him by J.C. Valentine Forbidden #3 Publication Date: August 25, 2015 Also in this series: Dance for Me, Lie to You Genres: Contemporary, Erotic, Romance Fall for Him Cover

AmazonAmazon PrintB&NKoboiBooksSmashwordsARe

Synopsis: Two men. Both brothers. One life-changing decision.
I made my choice. One perfect weekend assured me I was right. One set of pictures proved me wrong. Graduating college was supposed to be a happy time. Instead, I lost my best friend and suffered the worst kind of betrayal. Now, my whole life is in flux. I need my best friend. I need answers. There’s only one way to fix this. It’s time for a change. It’s time to take back control of my life, and the only way to do it is to face my problems head-on. Even if it means walking into the lion’s den to do it. *AUTHOR'S NOTE* Fall for Him is the third and final book in the Forbidden Trilogy. Dance for Me (#1) and Lie to You (#2) must be read first.
Add to Goodreads

Have You Read the Other Books in the Forbidden Trilogy? Click On the Banner Below!

The Forbidden Trilogy Banner

About J.C. Valentine

JC Valentine
USA Today Bestselling author J.C. Valentine is the alter-ego of Brandi Salazar, whose enjoyment of tales of romance spurred her to branch out and create her own. She lives in the Northwest with her husband, their wild children, and far too many pets. As a university student, she studies literature, which goes well with her dream of becoming an editor. Brandi entertains a number of hobbies including reading and photography, but her first love is writing fiction-in all its forms.
EXCERPTS: Fall for Him by J.C. Valentine
EXCERPT #1
At five, I shut down the computer for the night and straighten up my workspace. Frank, who’s putting the finishing touches on his project, assures me that he’ll lock up when he leaves. Bidding him a good night, I make my way to reception and meet up with Darren, who stands up when he sees me and begins leading the way back to the elevators.
“So how was your first day?” he inquires as we wait for the descending car to arrive.
“Better than I expected,” I admit. I’d already shared with him at lunch that I was leery over working here for fear of running into someone I knew and wanted to avoid until I have a chance to settle in. “It’s my first time applying my degree to the real world. To be honest, I was pretty convinced I’d blow something up on my first day, but it all went as smoothly as I’d hoped. Of course, having you here was a big factor.”
“Oh, girl.” Darren waves his hand through the air, as though disbelieving the compliment. “I’ll tell you what my parents always told me: Never sell yourself short. You have a lot to offer this company.”
“I got the job because of my connections,” I remind him.
               Casting me a you’re-an-idiot look, Darren says, “You may have had the right connections, but if you think Mr. Donnelly would hire a skill-less nobody and risk damaging his solid gold reputation, then you’re crazier than I pegged you to be.”
               “You think I’m crazy?” I ask, frowning as the little bell on the elevator pings, and the doors begin moving aside.
               “Anyone bold enough to wear white after Labor Day…”  he singsongs as he boards the car.
               I’m shaking my head, smiling ear-to-ear as I follow him inside. If anyone here is a kook, it’s him, but I already love him for it.
               “One please,” Darren says as he steps back and leans against the mirrored wall.
               Just realizing that we’re not alone, I glance up to see who he’s talking to...and freeze. Oh, God. I spoke too soon. My stomach drops to my feet as I look up into a familiar set of fathomless black eyes that burn with equal amounts of interest and anger.
               The tailored charcoal gray suit and pale pink button-down shirt do nothing to dispel the air of danger surrounding Rebel. With his jacket open at the waist, the material forced back by hands that are shoved deep into his pants pockets and his unapologetic stare fully focused on me, the power that emanates from him is unmistakable.
               I’m rethinking everything—the call to Donnelly, the job, and most especially leaving Virginia. I could definitely do with a little more time away.
               I suddenly become aware that we are standing here in dead silence, staring each other down, and Darren is a witness to it all. Standing off to the side, he’s watched the whole exchange, and when I look over at him, he lifts a knowing brow.
               Great. The secret is out of the bag.
               “Miss Hart.” The thunder of Rebel’s voice breaks the prolonged silence like shattering glass and travels straight through me until it is nothing more than a deep throb in the center of my body. Startled, I meet his intense gaze and swallow past the growing lump in my throat.



EXCERPT #2
The elevator slows to a stop on the ground floor, saving me from having to answer any more questions. I step off first, eager to leave, when I feel a firm hand on my arm, stopping me.
               Turning back, I find Rebel standing over me, a tight look on his handsome face. “I’d like a minute of your time.”
               Over his shoulder, I see Darren stepping out. He’s watching us, a curious frown on his face. When he sees the urgency in my eyes, he slows his strides. He’s waiting for me. Thank God!
               “I don’t have time right now,” I reply curtly. When I attempt to walk away, his grip on my arm tightens.
               “I guess I wasn’t clear. Let me rephrase.” His dark gaze holding mine, he says curtly, “Follow me, Miss Hart. I have something I need to discuss with you.”
               This time, he doesn’t wait for me to answer. Turning, he begins walking away with me in tow. Twisting my head around, I search frantically for Darren. He’s still standing where I left him, staring after us with a helpless look on his face. I gesture for him to help, but he lifts his arms, shrugging as if he doesn’t know what to do.
               Before I know it, I’m being whisked into an empty boardroom. With only one window and one door that serve as both an entrance and an exit, we’re completely closed off from the rest of the building. My heart is pounding erratically inside my chest as Rebel pushes the door shut behind us and turns the lock.
               Standing with my back pressed against one of the chairs, my breath catches as Rebel turns and stalks toward me. “You haven’t returned my calls.”
               An absurd urge to laugh overcomes me. For this to be the first thing out of his mouth speaks volumes. It means between us, I’m the one with the upper hand. Folding my arms over my chest, I look him straight in the eyes. “That’s because I changed my number.” It was the first thing I did after receiving those pictures.
               Narrowing his eyes, Rebel closes the distance between us, forcing me to tip my head back to maintain eye contact. “Then give it to me.”
               “Oh, sure. No problem. It’s 419-Go-Fuck-Yourself.”
               With a movement that’s too quick to register, Rebel grabs a hold of my face and squeezes, tearing a startled gasp from my lips. “Was that a request?”
               “More like a suggestion,” I reply, my words slurring from the inability to speak properly through pinched together lips.
               “Hmm, well, I have a better suggestion.” Shoving the chair I’m leaning against away, he backs me into the table and, using my face as leverage, bends me backwards until I’m laid out flat on the hard wood.
With his free hand, Rebel gathers my skirt and pushes it roughly up to my hips, then parts my thighs with his, insinuating himself between them. Lowering his face to within inches from mine, he growls, “How about instead of standing here listening to you run your mouth I peel your panties off right here, stuff you full of my cock, and fuck you against this table until the only thing you can use that mouth for is screaming my name?”
               Without wasting a second, Rebel’s mouth crashes down on mine, stealing my words, stealing my breath, and stealing my wits. Without another thought in my head, I open my mouth and my legs to him and begin to sink, a willing victim to his spell.

EXCERPT #3 
Sudden awareness strikes me, and I feel his presence like a physical touch. A touch I would know anywhere because I have practice seeking it out amidst the darkness.
               Rebel stands leaning against the open door frame with his hands plunged deep in his pants pockets and a dark, sinful look in his eyes.
               My heart leaps in my chest, racing full throttle when I see him there. “How long have you been standing there?” I ask, playing off the shock.
               “Long enough to see that you’re dedicated to the job.” Pulling his hands from his pockets, Rebel unfastens the button on his jacket as he moves toward me. “I always wondered what it would be like to see you in a business setting.”
               God, why does he have to look so good? My gaze slowly slides down his tall frame, beginning with his broad shoulders, down to his strong chest, narrow waist, and finally, those long legs. Leaning back in my chair, as much to appear relaxed as to place distance between us, I stare up at him. He looms over me, his presence so overpowering that it seems to suck all the oxygen from the room.
“Really. What was it like?” I ask, hoping my smile is somewhere north of seductive and doesn’t reflect any of the nerves that are currently running riot inside me.
               “It was...different,” he muses. Dragging a finger over the mess of papers on my table, he continues saying, “Of course, I pictured you wearing a lot less clothing and your mouth around my cock.”
               I lift both brows. “Well, you certainly don’t censor yourself, do you?”
               His eyes meet mine and the sly smirk that creeps across his face enthralls me. “Why should I? You always liked it when I spoke my mind. In fact,” he says, making his way around the table. Taking hold of both arms on my chair, he turns me to face him and crouches down. His midnight eyes are arresting, and I feel the air get stuck in my throat as I meet his intense gaze. “You used to like a lot of things about me.”
“I hardly knew you then.” I’m not so sure I do now.
               “That’s true, but one thing you did know about me was that I’d never hurt you.”
               So that’s what this is about. I should have known he’d still be hung up on it. As much as I’d like to, I know I won’t be able to dodge his questions this time. That doesn’t mean I won’t try. “Did I?”
               Wrapping his strong fingers around my thighs, he parts them wide. Taking advantage of the wheels on the chair, he pulls me and it closer, insinuating himself between my legs and bringing us so close that I no longer see anything else in the room except him. 
               “Oh, you did,” he purrs. “A part of you still does. Otherwise, you wouldn’t still be sitting here. You wouldn’t have let me get inside your panties the other day, and you most definitely wouldn’t have let me fuck you.”
               My brows pull down when he says this. “I never let you fuck me.”
               His gaze falls to my lips and my heart jackhammers in response. “No, but you will.”

EXCERPT #4
“Why can’t I resist you?” I ask as I continue to move. I don’t mean for the question to come out, but it’s something I ask myself every time I end up in this situation. I don’t want to want him, but I can’t seem to stay away, and now there doesn’t seem to be any reason to. Everything I thought about him was wrong.
               “I’ve asked myself that since the first day I came back for seconds,” he grunts as he focuses his attention on where we’re joined. Leaning back on his thighs, I lengthen the flex of my hips so we can both watch as his cock, slick with my juices, enters me.
               “What did you come up with?”
               “You have a magic pussy,” he says with a smirk. “The way it grips me, milks me, is addictive. I love getting you wet, and I love the sounds you make when I stuff you full of my cock. There’s no better pleasure than the kind I get when I see you getting off because of me. Tell me what it’s like for you. I want to know how I feel inside of you.”
               My muscles clench down tight with his words and my body shudders, causing my movements to grow jerky and forcing me to concentrate harder on what I’m doing. “Hard,” I pant. “You’re so hard, and you go so deep. I love how you stretch me and how I can still feel you there the next day. No one fucks me like you do.”
               Snatching the back of my neck, Rebel fists my hair in a painful knot. His expression is fierce as he says, “Damn fucking right, baby.”
               I think he’s going to kiss me, and I am so ready to feel his lips on mine. I am so close to coming, I’m sure that’s all I’ll need to push me over the edge. But Rebel pushes me off him instead.
               The sudden shift makes me unsteady on my feet, and I have to think quickly in order to not fall over. Ungracefully, I grab onto the lip of the desk, falling back against it. “What the hell?” I shout.
               I don’t get much farther than that.
               Rebel is already out of his chair and divesting me of the rest of my clothing. It takes him no time at all to get me completely naked, and then I’m being spun around. His hands cover mine, spreading them out on the desktop as he bends me over it then...everything goes dark.
               Instantly, I recognize the feel of the silk as belonging to his necktie. Excitement lances through me, and I begin to breathe even harder in anticipation of what’s to come. His hard chest presses against my back and his fingers work quick, tying the tie into a firm knot at the back of my head. When Rebel’s lips touch my ear, the scratch of his day-old scruff abrading the edge of my jaw, I nearly combust.
               “Whatever you do, don’t make a sound,” he warns, his voice low and full of heat. “The door is unlocked, and if Caitlyn hears anything, she’ll come running. She’ll see these perfect tits,” he says, reaching around to pinch my nipples. A bolt of pain spears straight to my core, and I open my mouth to moan, only managing to cut it off at the last second.
               “And she’ll see this perfect pussy,” Rebel continues, his hand leaving my nipple to trail down my stomach and cup me between the legs. “And do you know what else she’ll see? Me bending you over this desk, then everyone in the building will know how you like it—rough and from behind like a dirty little whore. My dirty whore,” he growls, the hand he has in my hair jerking my head back. 
               I can hardly breathe anymore my breath is coming so fast. Gripping the edge of the desk, I push my backside out, causing his cock to slip between my legs, the moisture dripping from me making it an easy glide. “Yes. Please, Rebel. Please.”
        









Popular posts from this blog

La Salvación del Multimillonario: La Obsesión del Multimillonario~Max

Release Day Blitz and Giveaway: Possessed by a Vampire by Susan Griscom

Cover Reveal & Giveaway: Dally by USA Today Bestselling Author, Shanna Hatfield