Get to know me!!!

Here a little about me. I have been running a book page on facbebook for a year now and thought it was time to start a blog so I am a newbie at this. My first job is being a mother to two wonderful kids and a wife to my silly husband. I have 4 dogs and one cat. Which I well be posting pic of my animals they are so funny at times!!!

Now this blog be about books and authors! I love to read anything but for the last 3 years paranormal romance have been my favorite to read!!! Last year a friend ask me to go check out this online book party. So I did it was my first I ever went to. The party was by Eris Kelli which she was release her first book in the Piper LeVine, A Gypsy's Truth!!! Since then she has release a total of 5 books in the Piper LeVine series and start another series call Witch Hunter. When I was at her release I won the grand prize which was a sign paperback with a few other things. But she had ask me if I could do a review for her after I was done reading her book. I was like how do you do that of course she was awesome to tell me which was so easy do. After that I started getting ask to other book parties and have made so many wonderful friends in this short to
This is me!!!

This is Emmett our cat he'is 4 years old sitting with Oliver he's a bullmastiff. He is just over a 1 year old!!! They love taking over my reading chair!!!
This is my son Matthew reading and having a snack!!!! He is 11 years old and in 5 grade but he is my little!!!!!
This is my daughter Anita reading and having a snack to!!! She is 18 years old and a senior this year my how the time flies by but she still my baby girl!!!!!!

This is my Zoey . She a beagle and she is 3 years old. My biggest baby!!

Emmett chilling this time with Thunder. Thunder is a hybrid wolf and he well be turning 8 years old in December!!!
This is Sheba!!! She is a beagle/jack russell mix and she is 8 years old!!!



Popular posts from this blog

La Salvación del Multimillonario: La Obsesión del Multimillonario~Max

Preorder Blitz: Escape: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance

Release Day Blitz and Giveaway: Possessed by a Vampire by Susan Griscom